Today We Gardened

Today I came home and found that not only had my husband beat me home (that never happens) and that he was hard at work in one of the beds alongside our house. We decided that this would be a good place to plant some squash, zucchini, and maybe a couple of other things. I was thrilled to see that he had started on our project.

I wish I had a proper "before" picture to give you the full impact of the clearing, but I wasn't there to get one. Please oo and ah anyway.

I threw on a pair on his work gloves and we cleaned the bed up nicely. There is a bush, some irises, and a few tulips from a previous gardener, but for the most part it is clear and ready for our veggies.

[Another one of our favorite produce loves is Bountiful Baskets. Worth it. Every time.]

 Please excuse my sweaty ponytail hair. 



In other news: our quack friends have been visiting lately! I love it when they come over.

Tomorrow: A Day in Prague.

1 comment:

  1. You get your gardening genes from me. Some of the nearly never-fail crops include green beans, zucchini, cucumbers, and broccoli.

    I can't wait to see your garden.

    In other news, vegetables are even more tasty with quackie friends. #justkidding #onlyalittle

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete